HANKOOK Technology

Inside the Duggars' 'cult-like' Church that Spread 'pandemic Of Abuse'

2023 - 06 - 03

Jim Bob and Michelle sparked backlash back in 2012, when they revealed in a blog put up that they used a course of they called 'Quiet and Nonetheless' when it came to parenting their 19 kids, which they described as 'much like blanket coaching, https://52.7.77.144/marcus/2023/05/08/boston-vacation-tips-tricks-on-how-to-make-your-vacation-memorable/ but with out the toy.' Invoice is also identified to promote Blanket Training. And if the little one tries to move off the blanket to get it, they get hit. "That’s what you get on your sinful disobedience" was the message. He said Bill had a 'beating protocol' that he taught dad and mom, and that he even handed out pamphlets on the subject. Even when I disagreed with them, I used to be to honor my mother and father anyway. Meaning no kissing, hand holding, or even hugging one another from the front. However that got here crashing down when a police report got here out that revealed the Duggar's eldest son, Josh, had admitted to molesting quite a few underage girls, including four of his siblings, in the 2010s - and that his personal parents knew about it and didn't report the abuse.
첨부파일
첨부파일이 없습니다